New Home or Renovation
Do you require electrical services to update your Toronto home? Burton Electric Inc. offers complete peace of mind and licensed electricians to ensure that your project is completed on-time and within your budget. We know how involved home renovations or new home construction can be, and our electrical contractors are ready to create a simple, effective plan to address all of your home’s wiring needs.
Burton Electric Inc. will make sure:
· The electrical service feeding your home is large enough to meet your needs, today and into the future.
· That big-ticket items (such as appliances) are on dedicated circuits, avoiding problems (E.g. Stove, fridge, dryer, furnace, hot water tank, kitchen counter plugs).
· GFCI plugs are being used in the right places (kitchens, bathrooms, wet and exterior areas).
· ARC fault-breakers are installed where required.
· All plugs, lights, switches and appliances are properly grounded and bonded.
· To use the right pot lights in the right locations for optimal results.
· To use tamper-resistant plugs to further improve safety.
WHEN YOU HIRE BURTON ELECTRIC, IT IS YOUR GUARANTEE THAT WE ARE:
- Fully licensed, insured, and trained to provide the proper electrical services.
- Able to obtain ESA electrical permits and arrange inspections.
- Dedicated to customer service, providing references and a ‘Certificate of Inspection’ from the ESA inspector when the electrical work is completed.
Here at Burton Electric, we believe the best thing you can do for yourself and your home is to have an ESA electrical permit and inspection.
Burton Electric Inc. offers creative solutions and qualified electricians to make your home safe and comfortable. Our work is competitively priced and backed by a one-year guarantee on labour. Our materials carry the manufacturer’s warranty.
Burton Electric will apply for an electrical permit on your behalf! We will make arrangements to cover all aspects of the ESA inspection process, and will furnish a certificate upon completion. Contact us online or fill out the form below to get started!